The TL;DR April 9, 2019
In this week’s edition, we’ll talk about why you should be using a chatbot, what you can learn from Glossier’s Instagram success and how to create blog titles that drive views.
4 Reasons You Should Consider Chatbots
Chatbots are only growing in popularity, so how can you make use of them? Find out below and read the full article here.
- Generate Leads: In an era where people expect 24/7 service, chatbots help answer that need. By providing users with the answers they want, on their schedule, and offering easy access to information, forms, and more, chatbots can play an important role in turning users into leads.
- Launch a Product: Rather than directing users to the site when a new product launches, you can direct them to a bot that can answer their questions, provide videos, engage them in quizzes or other fun activities, and potentially help them purchase the product. You might also be able to collect real-time feedback of the customer response.
- Collect Data: From keywords to common customer concerns, chatbots can provide a wealth of data to brands. You can see how people speak about your product, what concerns they have, and track how often people interact with you.
- Build Brand Loyalty: When consumers consistently get the assistance they’re looking for from a bot, it helps build trust in the brand. They know they can go somewhere and receive the information they want without having to deal with any extraneous info or advertising. Bots minimize customer effort and help maximize satisfaction, creating a win-win situation for you and your consumers.
3 Lessons Brands Can Learn From Glossier’s Instagram Success
How did a small makeup brand go from being virtually unknown to Instagram super-stardom and sold-out products? Find out below and read more here.
- It Fits In: Glossier’s content isn’t all polished product shots and sleek ad-like images shared to the feed — they mix it up with cute dog photos, beautiful scenery and more. While not every brand can (or should) post photos of dog and flowers, Glossier analyzed their target audience and really understood how their followers curated their own feeds. This enabled them to create content that blends in rather than looking like an ad and standing out in a bad way. Your images should look like the things your followers are used to seeing; with your brand’s flair, of course.
- It Stays “On Brand”: Glossier has cornered the market with gray and millennial pink — that combination, along with certain types of images, immediately bring the brand to mind. Finding visual consistencies can help build awareness for your brand, too. This could be a certain color that always shows up, a style of imagery, or anything else that feels authentic for your brand.
- It Focuses On Community: We all know that recommendations from friends and word-of-mouth are some of the most effective forms of advertising these days. Glossier taps into that desire by taking the time to engage with its audience and highlight members who tag the products. They do a weekly roundup of the “Top 5” Stories that tagged Glossier, as well as a seasonal “Resolutions” series where they ask users to share their goals and changes they want to make. Think of fun ways to get your audience involved and be sure to reward their engagement.
26 Tips for Writing Effective & Engaging Blog Titles
Content Marketing is effective but you have to make sure your content is reaching the right audience. These 26 tips will help you create blog titles to get people reading, found on Social Media Today.