The TL;DR October 13, 2020
This week we’re discussing data to include in CRM, account-based marketing, and SEO techniques to increase search traffic. In case you missed last week’s edition, you can read it here.
4 Types of Data to Include in Your CRM
As the driver of your business strategy and projection, data allows you to better reach your customers in a timely manner with news, product promotions, and upsell opportunities. Take a look at these types of data and read about bad data & CRM structure on Hubspot.
- Identity Data. This includes descriptive details to identify customer demographics such as name, mailing info, email address, telephone number, and social media accounts.
- Descriptive Data. A step further than identity data, descriptive data dives into details of your customer that show you a holistic view of them. This includes career & education details, family details, and lifestyle info.
- Quantitative Data. Measurable data that will help you interpret how your customers interact with your brand.
- Qualitative Data. This data informs you about your customer’s attitudes, motivations, and behaviors that relate to their buying decisions. Learn more about the using credible data science here.
7 Easy Steps to Automate Your Account-Based Marketing Strategy
One in five accounts targeted through account-based marketing becomes a qualified lead. Learn more about the importance of ABM and how to implement it into your strategy on Hubspot.
- Create your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP). Think buyer persona but for an entire organization rather than just one individual.
- Set up your target accounts. With the help of your ABM software, you can target accounts by researching companies that are a good fit and match your ICP.
- Integrate your ABM, marketing automation software, and CRM. Combining your marketing tools to work together will help you track your leads and ROI.
- Build your campaigns. Consider what channels you want to use, where your target accounts spend their time online, and customer journey.
- Personalize your content. Your messaging should address specific pain points and appeal to solving your target account’s problems.
- Tailor your engagement. Utilize your automation tools to personalize your sales outreach and content.
- Set up a dashboard to assess ongoing affects. As you should with all your marketing efforts, track, measure, and evaluate.
8 SEO Techniques to Double Your Search Traffic in 2020
In order to increase your ranking on search engines like Google, utilize SEO tactics in your marketing strategy. Check out these link building SEO techniques and find the infographic on Social Media Today.