The TL;DR November 24, 2020
This week we’re discussing tips for engagement on LinkedIn, essentials for a strong brand strategy, and design trends for 2021. Catch last week’s edition here in case you missed it.
3 Tips for Creating Meaningful Engagement on LinkedIn
Conversations on LinkedIn helps you build relationships that in turn help you achieve your next lead. Try these tips so that your account gets better engagement and even better results. Read more on Social Media Examiner.
- Compose conversational LinkedIn connection requests. Ditch the generic “I want to join your network” message and create a personalized invite with positive comments.
- Include questions in LinkedIn posts to invite conversation. Publish thought leadership content and industry updates with questions – stick around to engage with comments and messages.
- Sparingly tag people or businesses on LinkedIn to ask for their insight. Tag people who are likely to have an interest in joining the conversation to attract attention, but don’t overdo it.
7 Essentials You Need for Strong Company Branding
Your brand is much more than your product, your logo, your website, or your name. Use these essential components of a comprehensive brand strategy that is directly connected to your consumer needs, emotions, and competitive environments. Find more details on HubSpot.
- Purpose. Dig deeper and state a mission that serves as a differentiator from you and your competitors.
- Consistency. Ensure that all of your messaging is cohesive and avoid talking about things that don’t relate to your brand.
- Emotion. Connect with your customers on a deeper level by using emotional triggers to strengthen your relationships.
- Flexibility. In today’s fast-paced world, you have to be flexible in order to remain relevant.
- Employee involvement. A cohesive digital experience needs to be supported with your employees being well versed in how to communicate.
- Loyalty. Reward your loyal customers and highlight the positive relationships that you’ve cultivated.
- Competitive awareness. Tailor your brand positioning based on your competitors’ experiences to better your company.
7 Exciting Design Trends That Will Dominate in 2021 and Beyond
Brands haven’t been taking big creative risks given the number of large-scale changes that have occurred in 2020. This coming year’s design trends, like muted color palettes and serif fonts, aim to invoke a sense of calm and positivity in the world we live in. View the full article on Social Media Today.