The TL;DR January 12, 2021
This week we’re discussing reasons to utilize short-form video content in your strategy, steps for generating and converting more leads, and marketing trends for 2021. If you missed our last edition, you can read it here.
3 Short-Form Video Trends Online Marketers Should Watch in 2021
Studies show that people share videos at twice the rate of any other form of content. Additionally, 84% of people were convinced to buy a product based on the brand’s video. Leverage short-form content to benefit your business with these three trends and read more on HubSpot.
- More user-generated content. UGC influences your consumers’ buying decisions and is more budget-friendly.
- More behind-the-brand videos. Pull back the curtain and engage with your audience on a more personal and transparent level.
- More explainer or educational videos. Making education a priority in your marketing strategy can improve lead gen and build stronger brand loyalty.
5 Steps to Generating & Converting More Leads in 2021 and Beyond
In order to help your strategy in the long run, it’s wise to start investing in generating and nurturing leads. This allows you to better understand your target audience and accumulate your own data. Use these ways to generate leads from your existing traffic and find more on Convince & Convert.
- Start building sustainable customer relationships. The second a new lead comes in, your team needs to start developing on-going relationships with them.
- Match your content to customers’ expectations. Build a site that attracts what your team has established as a pre-qualified lead.
- Customize returning users’ experience. To increase chances of conversion, retarget your strategy based on returning visitors’ past interactions with your site.
- Create and market more videos. You can increase lead conversions by 86% if you use a video on a landing page.
- Create more engaging landing pages. You need to catch your visitors’ eye in five seconds or less.
10 Marketing Trends for 2021
This past year’s shifts in digitalization revealed a new set of consumer trends and changed the way we connect and communicate. Check out these top marketing trends for the new year and view more on Social Media Today.