The TL;DR January 26, 2021
This week we’re discussing agile marketing values for your content process, SEO myths debunked, and B2B customer engagement strategies. Did you miss our last post? Click here to read it!
5 Agile Marketing Values to Sharpen Your Content Process
Even if you’re only responsible for one part of the content process, it’s best that you have a comprehensive, end-to-end view of your brand’s approach. Use these five values for agility in your line of action and read more on Content Marketing Institute.
- Visibility. Provide transparency to help those who make content requests see how said request impacts the entire process and what’s already in progress.
- Experimentation. Accept that you can’t design a perfect plan and embrace repeated short-term experiments.
- Iteration. Expand on your proven ideas to keep adding value over time.
- Collaboration. Working together, whether through daily meetings or informal show-and-tell, will improve your content creation process.
- Efficiency. With efficiency, you can work less and accomplish more.
Top Four SEO Myths Debunked
With many perspectives on best practices across the digital marketing landscape, it can be tricky to determine what’s true. Separate fact from fiction with these debunked myths below and find more on Search Engine Watch.
- SEO and SEM can be approached in the same way. There’s no need to contextualize your keyword research within what doesn’t work so long as you approach that research from a sound SEO framework.
- SEO is a temporary fix. Don’t think of SEO as a just a channel but rather the foundation of all other digital marketing activities.
- Your SEO agency will handle everything for you. Like any partnership, it’s best when both parties are engaged and committed.
- SEO results are instant. Given that results are dependent upon competition, inbound links, and content, turnaround time can take anywhere from 3 months to 2 years
LinkedIn Highlights B2B Customer Engagement Strategies for 2021
As consumers stray from the “buy now” mode, B2B marketers need to focus on reimagining ways to increase revenue and repositioning their brand to be ready when the market bounces back. Take a look at these top customer engagement strategies and explore more on Social Media Today.