The TL;DR April 20, 2021
This week we’re talking about converting site users into leads, the benefits of consistent content marketing, and how SMBs are tackling social media marketing. Hop on over to our last edition if you haven’t already.
4 Ways to Convert More Site Users Into Leads and Customers
Make your users’ lives easier by considering these four tips to help shorten your site visitors’ buyer journeys and read more on Convince & Convert.
- Make your key pages fly. Improving your load time by 0.1s can boost conversion rates by 8%.
- Get them to act by using personalized marketing. AI-powered personalization is highly effective and not as difficult or expensive to implement as one would expect.
- Eliminate barriers. Consider limiting options and testing an immediate “buy now” button.
- Curate and publicize social proof. 90% of shoppers read online reviews and testimonials before visiting a business.
10 Benefits of Consistent, High-Quality Content Marketing
Consistent and engaging content impacts audience decision-making more than any other technique. Here are 10 reasons content marketing has proven to deliver impressive results. Find more on HubSpot.
- Your audience will stick around longer. Content is your ticket to capturing and holding the attention of your audience.
- You’ll have better traction on social media. Use content marketing to your advantage and create trendy content for your feed to gain more than just followers.
- Your audience will trust you. Content allows you to build and cater to your relationship with your customers.
- You’ll generate more and better leads. Guide users to a landing page with a call-to-action for a better chance of conversion.
- Original content can improve conversions. Content helps your audience connect with you and gives them the info they need to make a purchase.
- Your business will become more visible thanks to SEO. Content backed with an SEO strategy will be more visible by ranking higher in search engines.
- Great content can position your company as an authority in your industry. Thought leadership builds trust among your visitors.
- Quality content can build brand awareness. Write about topics your customers are interested in so they associate your content with your brand.
- You’ll cultivate loyal brand fans. These fans then influence their friends’ and family’s buying habits.
- You’ll save money on your marketing strategy. Content marketing is the most cost-effective strategy out there.
How SMBs Are Tackling Social Media Marketing
Explore who business owners are relying on for their social media presence and the promotional tactics they’re using to expand their reach and get more information on Social Media Today.